ISC Feature of the Week: Glossary Additions
Last Updated: 2012-12-07 20:33:13 UTC
by Adam Swanger (Version: 1)
A little while ago we announced the Infosec Glossary at https://isc.sans.edu/diary/ISC+Feature+of+the+Week+Glossary/14188. In this feature, we update the layout and add Suggest Edit and Suggest Addition features! The new layout has a much more compact look so you don't have to scroll the page so much.
Overview - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#overview
- Mostly unchanged except for the link to Suggest an Addition described below.
List of Terms - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#terms
- This is a much more responsive, compact list and still has the search box to limit list to matching terms.
- Mouse over a term in the list to view definition and options.
- "suggest edit" option displays definition box for you to change then optionally enter a name and click the check button to submit.
Suggest an Addition - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#add
- Enter a Term not in the list above
- Enter a definition for the term
- Optionally enter your name
- Click the check button to submit
Post suggestions or comments in the section below or send us any questions or comments in the contact form on https://isc.sans.edu/contact.html#contact-form
Adam Swanger, Web Developer (GWEB, GWAPT)
Internet Storm Center https://isc.sans.edu