Last Updated: 2012-02-01 22:02:51 UTC
by Russ McRee (Version: 1)
Apple updates released today:
- security update 2012-001 for Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) and Snow Leopard server
- update for Lion and Lion server (Mac OS X 10.7.2 -> 10.7.3)
- remote desktop 3.5.2 client
- server admin tools 10.7.3
Last Updated: 2012-02-01 18:05:15 UTC
by Adam Swanger (Version: 1)
Can't find that one ISC diary, about that one thing, that one time...last week or even a couple years ago? We recently enhanced the diary tag search functions on the site. We added a more granular search to the terms being queried in order to return more related results. The integrated Google search is unchanged.
What to search
- Search String: The system will display links to Diary Tag matches and also list Google integrated search results.
- Port Number: The system will recognize a valid port and forward you directly to the Port Information page.
- IP: (ipv4 only at the moment) The system will recognize a valid IP and forward you directly to the IP Information page.
Where to Search
- The most visible search box is always at the top of the right column
- The footer has a search box below the Diary Archives list.
- Search directly on the ISC search page https://isc.sans.edu/search.html
Post suggestions or comments in the section below or send us any questions or comments in the contact form https://isc.sans.edu/contact.html
Adam Swanger, Web Developer (GWEB)
Internet Storm Center (http://isc.sans.edu)